PKs And CKs  

73 members have voted

1. 1. No PKs of any sort - Your character has only one life

• Make every character death a Character Kill
    • No, every death should not be a CK

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  183

3 hours ago, Ennio Petraza said:

Is participating in discussions and providing middle ground solutions difficult for you? 

Understandable. But how do you combat the throw away character mentality by not implementing any repercussions like character kills? 

Insallah allah give me strength OBVIOUSLY if fellas do some non fear  rp shit on god ck them lil bro stop reaching and trying to turn this into minecraft hardcore smp with two extra live 😴

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  137

48 minutes ago, void said:

Insallah allah give me strength OBVIOUSLY if fellas do some non fear  rp shit on god ck them lil bro stop reaching and trying to turn this into minecraft hardcore smp with two extra live 😴

“Non-fear rp shit” sounds situational and would probably require a bunch of administrative decisions to determine whether it was justified. Should LCRP come up with some sort of master list of things that should be considered CK worthy? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ennio Petraza said:

“Non-fear rp shit” sounds situational and would probably require a bunch of administrative decisions to determine whether it was justified. Should LCRP come up with some sort of master list of things that should be considered CK worthy? 

Are u this slow or are  you pretending

1 hour ago, void said:

Are u this slow or are  you pretending

I’m genuinely asking a question so that I can possibly come up with the best middle ground solution. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ennio Petraza said:

I’m genuinely asking a question so that I can possibly come up with the best middle ground solution. 

Its somewhat concerning that you dont know ck regulations as a faction support Member 

3 hours ago, void said:

Its somewhat concerning that you dont know ck regulations as a faction support Member 

I'm well aware of the CK regulations. I was geniunely asking questions so that maybe there could be a more middle ground solution for those who are in favor of not implementing CKs vs the ones that are in favor of removing PKs, and making it less tedious on the staff to have to plow through mountains of reports or CK requests because someone may disagree with their death. Discussions like these could go a lot more smoothly if you didn't jump right into insulting someone or jumping into troll mode for simply asking a question for having a slight difference in opinion. We are a community after all. It's a lot more concerning that you couldn't simply do just that. Thanks for your input anyways. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  734

One time I was in Grade 8 and these two girls were bickering about something unimportant and the autistic kid in the class (who was 6'2" and ugly asl) said "ladies, ladies, you're both pretty", then we bullied him extensively. Reminded me of y'all. 

4DcWtjM.png.3988786eb78011f1eb6b7ead2b44ac73.png

signature.thumb.png.69c9332f99f8dafd469733869e40e255.png.acf9cc15a85165af04a866247283926c.png

3 hours ago, Geo said:

One time I was in Grade 8 and these two girls were bickering about something unimportant and the autistic kid in the class (who was 6'2" and ugly asl) said "ladies, ladies, you're both pretty", then we bullied him extensively. Reminded me of y'all. 

Im gonna touch you 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Ennio Petraza said:

I'm well aware of the CK regulations. I was geniunely asking questions so that maybe there could be a more middle ground solution for those who are in favor of not implementing CKs vs the ones that are in favor of removing PKs, and making it less tedious on the staff to have to plow through mountains of reports or CK requests because someone may disagree with their death. Discussions like these could go a lot more smoothly if you didn't jump right into insulting someone or jumping into troll mode for simply asking a question for having a slight difference in opinion. We are a community after all. It's a lot more concerning that you couldn't simply do just that. Thanks for your input anyways. 

Im done Talking to you dont ever step foot in south indonesia

• Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  133

Stay on the topic.

test.png.876e858da6624ad25c2b31c8126aeea7.png