Live Update

Launch Day Feedback

Brett

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  38

Timeliness was great as far as addressing issues/concerns upon launch. As everyone else has stated, there are several QoL things that can be fixed to make the gameplay/server more stable and convenient for the players so I won't go on a tangent on things already stated.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2

I love the server but it's unplayable for me and some other community members so if you could optimize it a little or drop a FPS fix that would be really appreaciated, honestly I can't say anything bad about it cause I really like and enjoy the server so far but y'all need to add gloves to the clothing stores and selection of torsos together, make sure to add /gloves [latex, woolen, leather], [help] that would explain how to use the /gloves system and also do the same for masks do /facemask to equip your mask and the same command to take it off. Would be really cool if y'all added /enter command if you stand by the door it would TP you to a diffirent "dimension" under the map where the clothing store would be located so people wouldn't get in your way when you're trying to dress up and you could zoom out and zoom in on the clothing UI, I would make the purchase UI a little smaller as if you add alot of items to your basket you can't press the pay button which prevents you from buying the items you wanted. Basically that's it
I hope atleast one of these is going to get added 🙂

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1

For me it seema like the server was released too soon. There are no acript features except basic ones that you would expect from a server like clothing dealerships and what not, there is also the issue of not being able to remap certain actions like turning off the engine with arrow keys, as someone who drives with arrows it makes it unplayable

• Like 2

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  346

6 hours ago, Shilov said:

oh and some clothes are very bugged and cause faux-crash messages to pop up

This is being worked on as we speak. 

4DcWtjM.png

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  180

43 minutes ago, Supernova said:

For me it seema like the server was released too soon. There are no acript features except basic ones that you would expect from a server like clothing dealerships and what not, there is also the issue of not being able to remap certain actions like turning off the engine with arrow keys, as someone who drives with arrows it makes it unplayable

We appreciate your feedback, things like a hotkey menu is coming in the future... Why do you drive with arrow keys and not WASD?

• Content Count:  18

Loved the moments I spent on the server so far. Excited to see how far this can (and will) go.

Vehicle colors don't show at the dealership, leading players to purchase vehicles that have awful paintjobs. It costs $5500 to respray.

I do wish that the "crouch" keybind wasn't something hardlocked to the look-behind. I use it on a regular basis and can't stand the crouch anim in it's place.

Not a huge fan of starting engines with Up and killing them with Down. 

Floating lights / orbs were pretty prevalent and awkward. 

No radio systems in-game from what I can tell (in vehicles, etc)

I'm really, really hoping the chatbox can be cleaned up. It doesn't look or feel great at this point in time.

Phones have already been mentioned but I'll reaffirm the fact that pulling the phone up and bringing it back down is a real pain.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  87

Might be controversial. Remove whitelist for one week. All players that register and play within that week get WL’d on the server permanently. Trolls can retroactively get banned. I know this may get a lot of pushback, just a suggestion.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Dislike 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  122

We need plastic surgeons, as characters seem to have green eyes despite selecting eyes that are not green.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  9

Not sure if it's mentioned;

Change the button that pops up the cursor! It pops up only when pushing F5 for me, which is the phone. Maybe put it to F3 or something.

• Content Count:  11

5 hours ago, MickeyO said:

Might be controversial. Remove whitelist for one week. All players that register and play within that week get WL’d on the server permanently. Trolls can retroactively get banned. I know this may get a lot of pushback, just a suggestion.

I agree, this will bring players from other communities (Fivem mostly)
why not give it a chance