Live Update

What factions are you excited for?

Slankey

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  203

What illegal and legal factions are you excited to see upon launch and in the future?

Personally, I am excited to see how the FBI plays out and DOC aka Corrections.

Also really curious how are LCN scene is gonna be!

• Followers:  36
  • Content Count:  2,025

No factions in particular but rather the dynamics of the environment in general. The government, budgets, corruption and the fact that we have the FBI is certainly going to be interesting. 

Mainly most excited about politics because that will shape how LC moves forward. We've never really experienced politics in such depth, mainly because government factions have traditionally been micromanaged by server staff, whereas OOC involvement here is limited. Politics actually matter, therefore players will get to experience this aspect in a different, unique way and could really cause chaos if salaries, for example, are cut, budgets lowered, etc. The possibilities to come up with schemes to steal money from the government also allows OCGs to focus on more complex RP rather than just drug/weapon distribution. 

The only downside of all this is that it will likely take some time to build that IC community, however, that is truly dependent on the players which in turn depends on whether they will like the overall product we produce.

4DcWtjM.png

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  273

Im looking forward to seeing how the port builds up, it’s a fresh change to have a decent operating port system/faction with the ability to manipulate illicit import/exports

4DcWtjM.png

• Content Count:  178

My own faction as well as DOC

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  355

2 hours ago, _K_ said:

Im looking forward to seeing how the port builds up, it’s a fresh change to have a decent operating port system/faction with the ability to manipulate illicit import/exports

Same. Port Authority is hopefully going to be really interesting once it sets in.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  92

The FBI and organized crime dynamic excites me the most. I'm also quite interested in seeing the Ngai organization in action @slick. Chinese gangs and OC is a concept near and dear to me since my time with Eng Suey on LSRP. The potential in an "NYC" setting is amazing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  50

Excited to see how these LCN factions work, especially with the idea of the commission. Five Families would be nutty.

''Who cares about shit people say that they don't have the balls to say to your face?'' - Tony Soprano

the sopranos GIF

• Content Count:  28

Interested in seeing how Liberty State Police turns out!! 

(serious: OCME, FBI and and MTA)

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  343

Well, I've always been a PD guy so of course I gotta put that in here. However, seeing FBI is going to be very interesting and I'm excited to see how it goes. Never seen an FBI faction before, so it's excited to see what it will be like. Also just excited to see all the factions on the server, honestly. Want you all to enjoy yourselves!

• Like 1

4DcWtjM.png

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  177

4 hours ago, Chef said:

The FBI and organized crime dynamic excites me the most. I'm also quite interested in seeing the Ngai organization in action @slick. Chinese gangs and OC is a concept near and dear to me since my time with Eng Suey on LSRP. The potential in an "NYC" setting is amazing.

Join Ngai with me.

Jokes aside ye I am just interested in seeing how organized crime groups will operate on our new and unique setting and see if there's some drastic changes from what I am used to and I think I mentioned that before but I really do hope that some strong foodie culture will make appearance on the server (good choice for civilian and legal rpers) BECAUSE I STILL WANT MA PIZZA SLICE.

74318e645aa009ed3bb29cd5cc66f658.gif

• Brett locked this topic