Live Update

TwistTheTwisted

TwistTheTwisted

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  44

Hi y'all, I guess it's about time I introduce myself.

Some introductory music, if you will...

I go by nickname of Twist, which was given to me some 14 years ago at summer camp, and I still use it with pride. As part of LC-RP team I am eventually doing some mapping, and trying to help with events that are about to happen both in game and out of it. RP-wise I am pretty new to this Liberty State stuff. I used to Roleplay on some local CZ/SK communities back in the day and never really made the transition to ENG communities. I was afraid back then and later on I've left RP completely to enjoy some real life. Now I'm back and I believe that this is the place to come back with style.

So yeah, I'm from middle-Europe, currently studying law (the oldest university in the central and south-eastern Europe). Before, I was employed in coffee-shop at international airport in my city (great experience) and as Memelord (it was actually written in the contract) for one of the many E-sports teams that are currently operating from here.

I love history and some Rock'n'Roll and Metal (both of the past and the present), I enjoy some nice movies/shows, and yeah, I'm a Ravenclaw... By all means.

So that's about it... Hope to see you on the server, both as LCPD Homicide Squad CO and as fellow RPer.

• Like 1

spacer.png

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  203

welcome nerd