Live Update

Community Update - #002 - Current Development Status & Delay

Biography

• Followers:  36
  • Content Count:  2,025

That was a great 371 words and 2080 characters word-deflection off of my last response. 

I don't take orders regarding what to do with my life from people who's biggest priority in life is a roleplay server. If you think I am depressed over a video game, you are probably looking at a mirror.

Now that you've ordered me to "give you a deadline", I will immediately cease all IRL work, leave friends behind and make sure to please you, sir. I deeply apologize for the lack of regard on my behalf for making you feel depressed. 

Your 10 minute fame will end with this response and I hope you've achieved what you wanted. You can thank me for not censoring you and providing a platform that encourages freedom of speech. 

If you are actually interested in continuing this conversation, my DMs are open. Or, you could respond to this message, to try and further instigate drama over this.

• Haha 1

4DcWtjM.png

18 hours ago, Cinematic said:

I share the same sentiment with those who were anticipating the server to launch in 2022. However, all things considered, seeing management own up to their trials and errors just sets this community even further from others. Despite the setback that occurred, I am happy to see the tremendous effort that went into creating V2. 

I’m anxious to see how this project will turn out, which is why I will 1000% support a fully functional server over numerous bugs and unrealistic character portrayals. I’ll never be able to understand things from the perspective of a server manager, but after being in this community I can whole heartedly say that this amount of dedication is surely going to pan out greatly. Judging from the amount of meetings in regards to character and faction lores, the server media and history etc. it is more than scripts and a map that sets a server apart from others and this is the only server who I believe values every single aspect of the community. 

Great work! 

Cinematic, you've been here with us for a long time now. I appreciate you sticking around.

• Love 1

4DcWtjM.png

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  145

32 minutes ago, Biography said:

That was a great 371 words and 2080 characters word-deflection off of my last response. 

I don't take orders regarding what to do with my life from people who's biggest priority in life is a roleplay server. If you think I am depressed over a video game, you are probably looking at a mirror.

Now that you've ordered me to "give you a deadline", I will immediately cease all IRL work, leave friends behind and make sure to please you, sir. I deeply apologize for the lack of regard on my behalf for making you feel depressed. 

Your 10 minute fame will end with this response and I hope you've achieved what you wanted. You can thank me for not censoring you and providing a platform that encourages freedom of speech. 

If you are actually interested in continuing this conversation, my DMs are open. Or, you could respond to this message, to try and further instigate drama over this.

Oh yeah now we're getting down to it. To think I felt bad for you when you said your announcement made you feel depressed I thought it was genuine but now I finally see how long your fuse is before the mask comes off.

I may be a cunt at times and I expressed myself poorly out of emotion even though I had a legitimate point about expectations management, but at this point I find what you write amusing. I know what it feels to hit the funny bone in your elbow but I didn't think me commenting on lore makes you lose your head this hard.

Incredible perspective. Ya-ya. 

• Like 1

pi fari un giuvanottu i malavita

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  746

1 minute ago, Rodrigo_Ferrer said:

Oh yeah now we're getting down to it. To think I felt bad for you when you said your announcement made you feel depressed I thought it was genuine but now I finally see how long your fuse is before the mask comes off.

I may be a cunt at times and I expressed myself poorly out of emotion even though I had a legitimate point about expectations management, but at this point I find what you write amusing. I know what it feels to hit the funny bone in your elbow but I didn't think me commenting on lore makes you lose your head this hard.

Incredible perspective. Ya-ya. 

The fact that you responded again after being told "Or, you could respond to this message, to try and further instigate drama over this." Shows me that it may be best for you to take a break from worrying about roleplay for the time being. This isn't productive, nor is it helping your case. Take it to dms if you want to address this seriously, otherwise you really are just being dramatic for the sake of drama and I doubt you wanna do that. 

• Thanks 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  258

People waited for a couple of years already, sure it's a bit demotivating but two or three more months for a proper launch isn't a long wait in the grand scheme of things, people aren't exactly staring at their screens waiting for a server launch while halting everything else in their lives, hopefully we'll be able to play soon enough.

• Like 2

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  63

I think I've disagreed with almost everything @Rodrigo_Ferrer has said in the past, but he brought up some valid points here. The response he was given was poor and disappointing to read.

Hope the server releases one day, but for now I'll throw it in the same category as LSRP and just have a peek every six weeks or so.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

• Content Count:  5

Good to see staff and management have reverted to arguing with people who don't agree with them. I hope this isn't turning into LSRP v2.

• Dislike 6

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  137

I think it’s pretty ridiculous to put LSRP and LCRP in the same category. Mind you, @Biography has even allowed his own administration team to participate in a poll if they feel he isn’t fit to be at the helm of the community. That’s not something you’d see on GTA W nor LSRP. 

Show me someone from either of those communities in upper management who willingly owned up to their mistakes and put their position on the line and in the hands of their own staff team. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Content Count:  133

2 hours ago, Cinematic said:

I think it’s pretty ridiculous to put LSRP and LCRP in the same category. Mind you, @Biography has even allowed his own administration team to participate in a poll if they feel he isn’t fit to be at the helm of the community. That’s not something you’d see on GTA W nor LSRP. 

Show me someone from either of those communities in upper management who willingly owned up to their mistakes and put their position on the line and in the hands of their own staff team. 

Its not only the administration team, its the whole staff team ☺️

• Like 1

test.png.876e858da6624ad25c2b31c8126aeea7.png

5 hours ago, Adam said:

I think I've disagreed with almost everything @Rodrigo_Ferrer has said in the past, but he brought up some valid points here. The response he was given was poor and disappointing to read.

Hope the server releases one day, but for now I'll throw it in the same category as LSRP and just have a peek every six weeks or so.

4 hours ago, nairad said:

Good to see staff and management have reverted to arguing with people who don't agree with them. I hope this isn't turning into LSRP v2.

I am sorry if any of you felt the response was disappointing. I am person who supports free speech and prefers to enter in discussions/debates instead of silencing you on the forums.

There is nothing wrong with debating, it does not mean I don't respect the individual, it means I disagree with the points brought forward.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4DcWtjM.png

• Brett changed the title to Community Update - #002 - Current Development Status & Delay
  • Brett unpinned and locked this topic