Live Update

Chief of LCPD Brian Turner Resigns

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  192

B3fH0Gf_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

U.S.     Media     Politics     Opinion     Business     Entertainment     Crime and law enforcement  

Opinion  - Published November 30, 2022 15:00pm EDT

Chief of LCPD Brian Turner Resigns

Brian Turner accuses Commissioner Wright and Mayor Lockhart of corruption

turner.pngFormer Chief of the LCPD Brian Turner alleges pressure from Mayor Lockhart and Commissioner Wright is too much to allow the LCPD to function properly.

Former Chief of Department Brian Turner claims the LCPD is being obstructed constantly and is unable to carry out it's primary task to serve and protect the public.

Chief Turner's resignation comes after Mayor Lockhart announced potential budget cuts for the LCPD following the department's alleged inefficiency since the appointment of Turner as Chief of Department. 

Read the full story to watch Turner's full statement.

Former Chief of Department Brian Turner took a jab at Mayor Lockhart and Commissioner Timothy Wright earlier today as he announced his formal resignation from the Liberty City Police Department. 

(( A video is attached to the publication. Upon clicking, the viewer could see the following: )) 

Brian Turner stands still in front of a podium rocking a black suit with a red tie.

Brian Turner says: I am announcing my formal resignation from the LCPD as Chief of Department.

Camera flashes are seen as reporters immediately start yelling out questions.

Brian Turner says: Please, let me finish.

Brian Turner says: Unfortunately, the local government under Mayor Lockhart has proven it's commitment to destabilizing the LCPD alongside with their puppet Commissioner Timothy Wright.

Brian Turner says: There is significant pressure applied on law enforcement regarding investigations of organized crime. Then the government conveniently puts the blame on myself and the rest of my former colleagues. This is not only highly immoral but a destructive way of governing which will destabilize our city and allow organized crime to flourish, just like it did in the past.

Brian Turner fixes his posture, he then leans forward and stares into the reporters in front of him.

Brian Turner says: The countless provocations, the shady investigations and the overall effort to remove me from my position reached a point of no return. I can no longer work, nor provide for the public. Therefore, I made the decision to leave this department and take on a new battle. One that I will win.

Brian Turner says: Thank you all.

Brian Turner turns around and leaves the podium as reporters once again start yelling out their questions.

Brian Turner, who is regarded by many as one of the most efficient law enforcement figures in Liberty City made bold accusations against Mayor Lockhart and seemingly hinted he may be running for political office. 

Last month, the LCPD saw the biggest mass resignation in it's history following major protests in Bohan and Dukes.

It is unknown who will replace Brian Turner, however, what is known is that Liberty City is plunging into chaos. This will certainly be a tough battle for Mayor Lockhart and the middle-class due to the continuous failed policies of the Democratic Party.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  38

Username: BradleyFromMaine
Comment: It's sad that we're seeing the boss has gone. I hope he can have a good retirement.

• Biography changed the title to Chief of LCPD Brian Turner resigns

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  733

Username: OfficialKurtWeiss
Comment: Clearly deflecting his poor leadership skills. No police in LC, bickering over municipal politics. Holy fuck, get someone in LCPD who knows what they are doing.

4DcWtjM.png.3988786eb78011f1eb6b7ead2b44ac73.png

signature.thumb.png.69c9332f99f8dafd469733869e40e255.png.acf9cc15a85165af04a866247283926c.png

• Content Count:  8

Username: N@styW0man
Comment: ACAB. Also, Weazel loves to blame Democrats for literally everything. Why can't you take responsibility for your own political party? We all know you're backed by Republicans. Maybe YOU are the corruption LC needs to get rid of. Hypocrites 🙄

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  251

Username: HellGateFinest
Comment: Yeah this is what happens when you focus too much on your press appearance than your actual job, fuck the LCPD is incompetent. 

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  189

Username: roger59
Comment: LIBERTY LOSES YET ANOTHER GREAT MAN TO THE DEMONRATS

WHEN IS THE DEMONRAT CABAL GOING TO STOP?!?! 

Salute to You Sir and All Your Achievements

Thanks for keeping the CITTY SAFE!

• Content Count:  203

Username: BigDumpy
Comment: Bout damn time that old fart be jailed for his corrupt crimes! Stupid azz mayor is next

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  160

Username: KnightWatch

Comment: Simply justice.

• Confused 1

Ui0FjxE.png

I8Khy8P.png

Remmy

Nevaeh Knight - Executive Editor and Journalist for the Liberty Tree. Host of The Knight Watch podcast.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  230

Username: Mark_White

Comment: Let's hope it isnt another libtard replacing him. SAD!!!!

4DcWtjM.png.b68d30363303ce8b40ecf51c4326fb6d.png

Alcohol doesn't solve any problems but then again neither does milk.

• Biography changed the title to Chief of LCPD Brian Turner Resigns