Live Update

CommanderChef

CommanderChef

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  7

Hey all!

I am CommanderChef, a 22 year old living in the land Down Under. I have been roleplaying for over 10 years now in multiple communities, starting with OwlGaming, then to Neptune, RC-RP and LSRP, GTA World and other RP servers in the Arabic community. I picked up some responsibilities as an Admin on a few servers, including Neptune. After that I had to move to Australia for my studies and recently have been trying to learn about Modding, photoshop and Making 3D Assets/GTA V Animations on Blender while having my partner teaching me the basics and become her assistant.

I hold an interest in LEO RP but never have been able to do it due to language barriers years ago. I RP'd in LSIA factions as I used to be an Avgeek, I took interest in joining FD afterwards, I found my enjoyment in playing Legal characters as I have tried having an illegal character but that never worked for me, but maybe in the close future I might have one.

Other than the above, I am a very big fan of Warhammer: 40k. I was only introduced to it during Lockdown from a friend I met on a Holdfast: Nations at War Regiment and I became heavily interested.

I also play FPS Games and simulators, casually or competitively, like Call of Duty, Escape from Tarkov, Arma 3, Microsoft Flight Sim, DCS, War Thunder and iRacing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  273

Welcome to the community 🤗

• Thanks 2

4DcWtjM.png

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  177

Ah yes, brotha, beware of Xenos in LCRP galaxy.

• Insightful 1

74318e645aa009ed3bb29cd5cc66f658.gif