Live Update

Elephant in the Room

WatchingEye

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  251

I do remember a thread coming out when GTAWLC got announced with the same name or similar title, but I'm going to address something different here while keeping it relevant to the topic.

Hi, so as we all know GTAW has sunken its toes into the world of Liberty City based roleplay, which obviously means people are gonna draw lines between this and that community simply because now they're both set in the same area of the world. I've seen a lot of people going around expressing their lack of interest towards the GTAW project but I've also seen something bad happening, that being the bashing of that community at its core. Is it to troll? Yes. But I see this happening from people in staff too, do I agree with the fact x about GTAW? Yes. Do I condone toxic expressions of such ideas? No. 

What I really don't want to see happen to this community is it giving too much time and effort into platonically roasting GTAW for its attempts at replicating this idea. I don't wanna see people bash Nervous because it's the funny thing to do. Constructive criticism and just saying something along the lines of "I don't like that community anyway" is fine but when you cross the line and start insulting people is a bit much, in my honest opinion. Now, do I understand why people do it? Absolutely. Is it justified? Yes, considering there's also people who've done the same but it's because of this particular reason that we need to ask ourselves, is it worth it? Is it worth tarnishing the reputation of the community we are trying to build by spending our time and effort saying bad things about another? I don't think so, and I would prefer us taking a stance of not really caring about what others say, this is meant to be the new era of roleplay, lost are the times where we'd tolerate toxicity like this and I feel like our community should reflect that. It gives us a bad look to the impartial player, and I personally found myself disgruntled when some people bashed GTAW just for the sake of bashing. 

This is not a call for "This needs to stop" or is some social justice experiment wannabe, I think everyone's free to express their opinion on the internet and shouldn't be told what to do but I'm just stating my own opinion with this post, I wanna hear what others say about this and see if we can come to an agreement on what we should tolerate and what not. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  36

While I agree that the other LC community is its own entity and should not be bashed or given too much attention, the core of the problem does not lay in this community but the other one, in my opinion. Constant provocation, poaching and blatant plagiarism tends to cause these snide remarks from both LCRP community members and staff. I think we should be better than that and more professional but I can see where these people are coming from in bashing a community whose founder and owner continuously bashes LCRP, calling it a scam while at the same time stealing mods, modders and concepts such as PD forums art and manuals all with one goal in mind, to attract our community members and milk money out of them.

In conclusion, we should do better but so should the other community.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  42

Im sorry but as a member of LCRP I have every right to be mad at what lying Nervoud has done including the false advertisements, the theft, the provocations etc... LCRP stated it protects free speech and I dont think we should be silent when a money hungry idiot is doing his best to discredit a 2 year work effort by this team

• Like 2

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  733

4 hours ago, Avilius said:

Im sorry but as a member of LCRP I have every right to be mad at what lying Nervoud has done including the false advertisements, the theft, the provocations etc... LCRP stated it protects free speech and I dont think we should be silent when a money hungry idiot is doing his best to discredit a 2 year work effort by this team

Our time to respond to what other servers and players have said about us will come, but it is not now. 

Kindly regard Verse 6 (Start at 2:12), one could deduce that Beast Coast's lyrics apply to LCRP a lot 🤷‍♂️. Great things coming soon ❤️.

Spoiler

'Til the sky fall, go hard up in the paint, O'Neal
And train your skill, replace the word "can't" with "will"
My pain was healed, I focus on the things that's real
Ain't no sitting, waiting, hoping, grip that thing and steal
But that's all a nigga knowing 'cause we gang for real
When I hit that antidote, bet made that train derail
Had the devil on my shoulder, but my ears were sealed
See a legend in the mirror, guess my faith reveal
They full of hatred, niggas be up just praying you fail
I forgave 'em, they ain't learning they lesson, oh well
You in danger, mystical tryna shorten my meals
No remainder, mystery how you just disappear

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4DcWtjM.png.3988786eb78011f1eb6b7ead2b44ac73.png

signature.thumb.png.69c9332f99f8dafd469733869e40e255.png.acf9cc15a85165af04a866247283926c.png

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  214

Hard work, dedication and love for your work proves who's better. 

Anyone is free to say whatever they want, anyone is free to claim whatever they want, false or not, what I personally know is that one will always work harder than the other, that's how life is. One will get rewarded more than the other, that's how life is.

At the end of the day, patience is the key to success. Because with patience you learn how to control yourself and improve. :classic_smile:

labor omnia vincit

LIBERTY CITY ROLEPLAY
Retired Server Administrator

• Content Count:  23

While I understand where you're coming from I'm not going to refrain from bashing Nervous. I've got personal, real life reasons for not liking the guy, and i've personally got nothing against other players bashing him either. He deserves it all. Guy's a complete moron who sells his own players' real life information to people for donations and copies off other servers.

So no, i'm not gonna refrain from bashing him or his ass server. Sorry but when u use donation information to find and harass the family members of one of your former players on social media websites, you deserve to be bashed, along with your retarded community.

unknown.png

• Thanks 3

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  57

On 10/12/2022 at 1:46 AM, eastmarero said:

While I understand where you're coming from I'm not going to refrain from bashing Nervous. I've got personal, real life reasons for not liking the guy, and i've personally got nothing against other players bashing him either. He deserves it all. Guy's a complete moron who sells his own players' real life information to people for donations and copies off other servers.

So no, i'm not gonna refrain from bashing him or his ass server. Sorry but when u use donation information to find and harass the family members of one of your former players on social media websites, you deserve to be bashed, along with your retarded community.

unknown.png

Wow that's scummy as fuck

image.png.23de04ff79dbbe71e1ddfc0cac5488c9.png

On 10/3/2022 at 9:55 PM, Geo said:

Our time to respond to what other servers and players have said about us will come, but it is not now. 

Kindly regard Verse 6 (Start at 2:12), one could deduce that Beast Coast's lyrics apply to LCRP a lot 🤷‍♂️. Great things coming soon ❤️.

Reveal hidden contents

'Til the sky fall, go hard up in the paint, O'Neal
And train your skill, replace the word "can't" with "will"
My pain was healed, I focus on the things that's real
Ain't no sitting, waiting, hoping, grip that thing and steal
But that's all a nigga knowing 'cause we gang for real
When I hit that antidote, bet made that train derail
Had the devil on my shoulder, but my ears were sealed
See a legend in the mirror, guess my faith reveal
They full of hatred, niggas be up just praying you fail
I forgave 'em, they ain't learning they lesson, oh well
You in danger, mystical tryna shorten my meals
No remainder, mystery how you just disappear

It's similar to this song.. But this is way more unfiltered

• Like 1

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  183

Listen guys, it's just like making eggs... if you make eggs fast they will be ok i guess but if u cook them longer they'll be better 💯

• Insightful 1