Live Update

What kinds of ethnicities would you like to see on the server?

BlackSmith

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  11

The Irish, I would love to see more of them actually in places like Purgatory which is based off of Hell's Kitchen that had a large Irish presence, and I would love to see that community thrive.

Of course, the Irish mob would be amazing to say the very least, I'd be down to help be apart of that and be apart of the community.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  23

idk about you mfs, but when I see Rasta ass Jamaican RPers it just makes me happy, so yeah hope someone does that, cus I sure as fuck ain't gonna LOL

• Like 1

tC8mRuP.gif

The Polito Crew

• Content Count:  203

Haitians and Jamacians. Both have a large presence in certain areas of NYC and it'd be something new to see.

I'd like to see any Asian Faction that pops up that isn't Korean, Japanese or Chinese. That'd be something new and neat.

On 9/24/2022 at 2:59 PM, WatchingEye said:

Everything, New York is why we call the USA a melting pot of cultures, everyone goes there to pursue their american dream from all corners of the world, as long as it's portrayed properly and it's not stereotypical i don't see why not 

But to WatchingEye's point I am looking forward to all the cultures and seeing how they interact with eachother.

• Content Count:  178

12 hours ago, Slankey said:

Haitians and Jamacians. Both have a large presence in certain areas of NYC and it'd be something new to see.

I'd like to see any Asian Faction that pops up that isn't Korean, Japanese or Chinese. That'd be something new and neat.

But to WatchingEye's point I am looking forward to all the cultures and seeing how they interact with eachother.

Can I ask how strong is their presence is in New York? In term of population. I know Haitians would have strong presence due to many of them escaping the dictatorship of Francois "Papa Doc" Duvalier but not the Jamaicans 

• Content Count:  92

On 3/18/2023 at 2:42 AM, Alexander Zhao said:

Can I ask how strong is their presence is in New York? In term of population. I know Haitians would have strong presence due to many of them escaping the dictatorship of Francois "Papa Doc" Duvalier but not the Jamaicans 

This might help explain more.

https://unreachednewyork.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Jamaican-Profile-Final.pdf

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  122

On 3/17/2023 at 4:03 PM, SHREDDA said:

idk about you mfs, but when I see Rasta ass Jamaican RPers it just makes me happy, so yeah hope someone does that, cus I sure as fuck ain't gonna LOL

There's a whole faction surrounding around Jamaica, called "The L.C. Shower Posse", based on the NY version of the Jamaican Shower Posse. Looking forward to RPing the concept, as I have years of experience and knowledge on their activities.

• Brett locked this topic