• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  251

On 10/26/2022 at 10:23 AM, moonman said:

WHAT DO YOU KNOW

What? Nothing, I know nothing 👀

• Sad 1

The plot thickens, papa Bio told me I could keep spiraling down the rabbit hole here, but don't tell him I told you that.

At the moment, dealing with IRL stuff is my priority and I got other projects I'm focusing on but I'll definitely give breaking this trailer down piece by piece ago in the coming minutes, hours, days, weeks, months. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, sitting down properly and examining this piece by piece sounds like a valid option to kill a couple hours of my life, so let's do this.

First off, biggest announcement ever, the FBI is here, watch your six I guess? 👀 (I definitely didn't know about this before it ever got announced, I am innocent)
A time for Revenge? Now that's an interesting title, I think it's about time that the management of this server went ahead and got revenge after Nervous just outright denied to cooperate with them based off greediness and especially since he started it out as a competition himself, I'm still outraged about that particular incident and fuck it I'll speak out against it. For our arching storyline, it could mean that it's a time to Revenge the wrongful accusations brought to B. Turner's name after the events of the last trailer, that might even be why the FBI seems to be involved in something over the course of this trailer, speculations can run pretty far with that. Also, Turner's running for mayor, ha.

The trailer's first couple of seconds: "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake," is a direct nod at the fact that with their second english server opening with the map being Liberty City, GTAW did a HUGE mistake, not even splitting their playerbase but absolutely killing it.Also obviously, Napoleon Bonaparte quote, bonus points for that. 
The opening starts with a thunder, which I absolutely adore, and it could be a nod to the fact the trailer itself was released around Halloween. Also, Endgame opened on the same kind of tonality, thunder being the defacto sound of the snap in that movie (Yes I'm a Marvel nerd and I've been going down the spiral ever since, hate me all you want).
LCPD sees it's biggest mass resignation after civil unrest in Bohan and Dukes? I don't know about you but the last trailer seemed to be centered around Algonquin, unless I'm missing something here. Sidenote: I definitely want a Morgan Freeman voiceover in one of these trailers at some point. Make. It. Happen.
A lot of news reports headlines, 4 muslim men were murdered, Public corruption (which could be a small nod as to how Biography's and oRe's names were dragged through dirt for being "scammers" by Nervous, which just popped into my head as I was writing this, if that's the case, well played) and a major investigation into human trafficking which could potentially be what the FBI is really concerned about and investigating in this very trailer. 
"They say it takes a wolf to catch a wolf..... no, it takes a shepherd" this is probably a nod to Training Day, and specifically Alonzo's quote in it, I think seen that the last trailer had some massive movie and TV series references, this could also have a few, and this is one of them. 
Turner (or what we're meant to believe Brian Turner sounds like) starts his monologue by saying "They say this is the city that never sleeps" which if you aren't aware, City That Never Sleeps is the real life nickname of New York City, amongst many others I would assume. 
I've tried shazaming the son of a bitch but I can't figure out the song in it, probably something obscure just like the last song though, it didn't seem to be important for the first trailer, it might not be for the second one. 

I'll end this one by saying Biography's been real keen on me commenting on this one, I definitely missed a lot of things and haven't speculated much on the deeper meaning of this trailer, he's sent me something but I doubt it's actually related to this in a meaningful way, more like a teaser and concept proofing what he really wants the vibe of these trailer videos to be like, or to feel like. I have a lot of fun debunking and making nuts theories about stuff and we really need to start getting the schizo bros out for this one to find every little bit of detail, Bio loves hiding shit in plain sight. One thing I'll note, no ciphered code on this one, oh and I haven't checked Twitter yet, but I don't think there's anything notable there.... yet.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  44

Let's also note that some police officer(s)/somebody of significance to the LCPD has died before this trailer takes place. You see all the cop badges with the black bands over all of them?

download.png.d8e04755b0270b2c4f886adbbe8135ba.png

• Like 2

spacer.png

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  42

This is what comes up when you google the trailer name.

image.png

• Insightful 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  36
  • Content Count:  2,025

That was very entertaining and fun. 

6.9K views!!

Thanks, all. We'll be locking this as we are working on updating our landing page which will contain all the info you need and we'll make a separate post explaining the story in detail and what this means for our launch.

• Like 4

4DcWtjM.png