Live Update

And so.. it has begun

Biography

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  251

Nobody talked about the latest tweets yet? What is this? GET TO WORK.

Anyway, here's my thoughts: 

unknown.png
 obviously 225, and if you sum 2 and 5 you get 7, add the 2 in front and we got 27 so obviously october 27 and I feel like Biography just really wants us to go crazy with this date for it to pass and reveal nothing because we kinda deserve it in the first place for making it up. ( I also edited the post cause my previous post was dumb and made in a rush to get to the proper points of this post... I said 250 was the result, laugh at me. ) 

unknown.png
No fucking idea, honestly.

unknown.png 

Now this one's interesting, I couldn't really make a word or anything out if it but maybe it's one of those coded pictures again and for that I'm calling @Gatsbehto the stage.

unknown.png

Well, as far as I'm concerned, LSRP is out of the picture and GTAW sees competition to a server that tried reaching out to them with good intentions and got brutally denied and slandered for no reason other than greediness. But, initial tweet is from October 23rd so maybe that's when we'll get an announcement that the server is going to release October 27... or later.

I've no intention of letting this die and so should you, be active, use your stupidly advanced AI's to find stuff and let's scooby doo this shit.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  192

The compass one is interesting. As we can see, each way of the compass houses a new extra letter and that's probably the main point of this puzzle.
It is known that compasses are marked off to display a full 360 degrees around them. With that logic we can say that:
North is either or 360°
East 90°
South 180°
West 270°

So, if we update the compass image with all of that information, plus the midpoint marks (NE, SE, SW, NW), we can work with something here.
KJDQK31.png

Now, we also have the equation: 450/2=225. The answer, 225, fits between 0 and 360 degrees, so if we think of it as a degree value, we can try and see where it would
point on the calendar:
TB5v0vZ.png

As you can see it directly points to Southwest. Dead on, with no margins whatsoever. Now let's get back to those extra letters.
The abbreviation of Southwest, our potential answer, is SW but if we use those extra letters that we were given it comes to LS. And what LS stands for? Los Santos.
So, here it is, here's the answer. The server will actually be in Los Santos.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  42

unknown.png

450 is the new cap W reached recently on their LS server since they can't no longer achieve their past cap. LCRP is hinting that Nervoud is about to divide his playerbase and this will turn out to be the biggest miscalculation he's ever made considering it will get divided further by LSRP and LCRP.

• Insightful 1

53 minutes ago, Avilius said:

unknown.png

450 is the new cap W reached recently on their LS server since they can't no longer achieve their past cap. LCRP is hinting that Nervoud is about to divide his playerbase and this will turn out to be the biggest miscalculation he's ever made considering it will get divided further by LSRP and LCRP.

Now that's some good theory.

unknown.png

This could also be a hint that this is true and the community being divided in two is the best case scenario for Nervous.

Or it could also be that October 27 release date is the best case scenario and it's not set in stone yet but they're trying to push for that as a release date.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  60

20 hours ago, WatchingEye said:

unknown.png
No fucking idea, honestly.

I think this has something to do with the partnership LCRP has with that Romanian Roleplay community.

Untitled-1.png

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  183

Provide a release date on Monday 10th October, $200 one time offer @Biography 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Sadly announcing that you’ll need a new lead investigator to this case, I’ve been corrupted. 

• Sad 2
  • Dislike 2

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  60

The Time is coming!

unknown.png

Untitled-1.png

• Content Count:  39

On 10/5/2022 at 8:07 AM, WatchingEye said:

Sadly announcing that you’ll need a new lead investigator to this case, I’ve been corrupted. 

WHAT DO YOU KNOW