Live Update

And so.. it has begun

Biography

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  192

3 hours ago, Nekvin said:

How did people come to the conclusion the release will be in October?

The 27th is a Thursday, but in November it's a Saturday. 

I think it's far more likely that would be the actual date, seeing that a release on a work day wouldn't be able to amass a lot of people due to them having to work the next day.

First of all, this date was picked because there are a lot of clues that lead to this specific month and day. Take a look at the first page of this thread.

Second of all, I don't think that this date is the de facto release date. It is very on the nose and too surface level. I think it only took just a couple of minutes at the very start of this ARG to figure out that this date appears more than once and then people quickly concluded that it's the date. For all we know, it could just be an announcement date for something and that's it.

So, in conclusion, I agree that the October date makes no sense for a release date but if it's just a date for some announcement, it may make more sense. It could just as well be a series of coincidences and that nothing will happen on 27th of October but then again, since this date got a lot of traction, management might actually plan to do SOMETHING with it - to keep the hype going.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  60

1 hour ago, Kjell said:

First of all, this date was picked because there are a lot of clues that lead to this specific month and day. Take a look at the first page of this thread.

Second of all, I don't think that this date is the de facto release date. It is very on the nose and too surface level. I think it only took just a couple of minutes at the very start of this ARG to figure out that this date appears more than once and then people quickly concluded that it's the date. For all we know, it could just be an announcement date for something and that's it.

So, in conclusion, I agree that the October date makes no sense for a release date but if it's just a date for some announcement, it may make more sense. It could just as well be a series of coincidences and that nothing will happen on 27th of October but then again, since this date got a lot of traction, management might actually plan to do SOMETHING with it - to keep the hype going.

Yeah I overlooked the fact that the day and month were "discovered" in tandem and not separately.

With the current evidence the date most likely refers to the reveal of the release or as you've said.

Untitled-1.png

• Content Count:  273

The day on wich the date falls is irrelevant, you are expected to put LCRP before work and even life itself, not the other way around.

If the server drops on a Monday, you call in sick to work.

This is a joke, before anyone gets to serious or tied up in that

4DcWtjM.png

• Content Count:  60

48 minutes ago, K Money said:

The day on wich the date falls is irrelevant, you are expected to put LCRP before work and even life itself, not the other way around.

So exactly what people did when Cyberpunk 2077 released.

Untitled-1.png

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  467

53 minutes ago, K Money said:

No it's not a joke. Anyone needs to disregard their life and fully commit to LCRP.

/s

• Insightful 1

test.png.876e858da6624ad25c2b31c8126aeea7.png

signature.thumb.png.69c9332f99f8dafd469733869e40e255.png.acf9cc15a85165af04a866247283926c.png

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  251

October 27th is a huge meme I don't know how y'all are still debating the legitimacy of it, half the "evidence" is something extremely random like kylie jenner's tweet and avril lavigne's birthday 

• Insightful 1

• Content Count:  44

11 hours ago, Nekvin said:

How did people come to the conclusion the release will be in October?

The 27th is a Thursday, but in November it's a Saturday. 

I think it's far more likely that would be the actual date, seeing that a release on a work day wouldn't be able to amass a lot of people due to them having to work the next day.

I mean, I'll be attending my lovely school, and we've got no classes on Friday, so... No problem on my side. 😇

spacer.png

• Content Count:  42

On 9/14/2022 at 7:13 PM, Kjell said:

I'll step right in with another clue.

As you can see, Biography has set his header picture as a flower. What flower, you might ask? The flower in question is Morning Glory.

XlTsr4k.png

Here are some facts about this particular flower:

What is special about morning glory?

The morning glory can be symbolic of strength, giving a person the power to realise their hopes and dreams.

Is morning glory toxic?

Eating morning glory flowers is not dangerous. BUT the seeds can be poisonous, especially in large quantities. They contain a chemical similar to LSD.

What month do morning glory flowers bloom?

Morning glories can take a couple of months, up to 120 days to grow from seed to flower. They usually bloom in August or even early September.

How long do morning glories live?

For one day.

Morning glory can also be used as a slang term and it usually means nocturnal penile tumescence (yeah, you know what this is) but I don't think that has anything to do with this. At least I hope not.

Anyway, that's all the info I could gather at the moment. How does all of this connect with what we're chasing here, I have no idea.

unknown.png

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  214

1 hour ago, Avilius said:

unknown.png

If you go by the US type of date where M/D/YY

We get 1/8/23 which translates to 8TH of JANUARY in 2023 

🤯

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
LIBERTY CITY ROLEPLAY