Live Update

sk8

sk8

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  19

Hey all, name's sk8. 

Some of you might know me from LSRP or GTA:W. I've gone by a couple of handles but prefer to be known as "sk8" nowadays. 

I'm part of the furniture in Motorcycle Club RP and have been heavily involved in it since 2012. Khans Motorcycle Club, Renegades, White Devils, Aryan Guard, Head Hunters etc. Since joining GTA:W I've been part of the Mongols and have been blessed to make a lot of great friends. I look forward to doing the same here. 

I've got a million different hyperfixations from over the years and I'll gladly chew your ear off with them if you aren't careful, but if you're ever down for a chat my main interests are: 

• MMA / Combat sports - I LOVE the UFC and you won't be able to reach me when a cards on, I'm glued to the screen. 
  • Modding/Photoshop - I'm a decent modder and modding is how I improve my own immersion. I usually have a few projects on the go at once. 
  • Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - Especially if you're into 10th Planet and the awesome stuff coming out of BJJ schools these days. 
  • Motorcycles - I'm a Harley guy, but I love Triumphs and Victories as well. I will however make jokes if you tell me you ride a Ducati. 
  • Movies/TV - Far too many to name, but if it's a sitcom? I've seen it. My favorites Scrubs. I rewatch a lot of the same shit over and over again. 
  • Roleplaying - I love RPing and using my real life knowledge/experience to positively impact other peoples interactions with outlaw bikers. I've pretty much diverted off other types of RP. 
  • MMO's/Videogames - Love me a good MMO. SWTOR & ESO have been my mains. Also love Skate games. 
  • Music - Metal, pop punk, hip hop, rap, country - anything other than opera really. 

Why is my name "sk8"?  Because I religiously wear Vans sk8 high tops. 

If you see me about, say hello! My sense of humors a bit dry at times but rest assured I always mean well. If I say something mean I was probably just trying to be funny and missed the mark. 

• Like 4

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  67

Love you bro, but fuck the Khans MC!

MFFM!

uh, I mean AFFA

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  192

same here, brother.

welcome!

• Followers:  36
  • Content Count:  2,025

Hey, enjoy your stay!

4DcWtjM.png

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  79

Welcome brother!

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  15

On 7/6/2022 at 10:47 PM, sk8 said:

I'm part of the furniture in Motorcycle Club RP and have been heavily involved in it since 2012. Khans Motorcycle Club, Renegades, White Devils, Aryan Guard, Head Hunters etc.

wow ok mad max. thanks.

BWMkqOC.gif