Live Update

need help getting ragemp working on windows 7 please

ShadowElite5

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2

hello everyone I am a returning player from a different server, I might consider joining this one. The issue is I am running windows 7, i used to play ragemp just fine with it a few years back and recently ive decided to get back into it. Problem is I cannot get back into it, and please do not spam me to upgrade, its rude and annoying. I am trying to get this to work on the operating system that I have, I have financial issues and a court date to deal with plus I work hard for the cash with a bunch of expenses at the moment, I cant afford to upgrade yet and plus not all of us has the same luxery expenses as others have so please be respectful. The other competition worked and there should not be a reason why this shouldnt either. I know if the developers of ragemp tried they could have made it compatible but it sounds to me there lazy or something, plus they block my posts. In all honesty this should be addressed, its not fair for players to have to go through this.

As mentioned I am trying to get this to work on windows 7. I feel the issue has to lie with the easy anti cheat software that they implemented though I am not sure it does seem to tie to that. If I attempt to launch the game through rage it loads straight into rockstar launcher and the easy cheat takes over and installs, not sure if that suppose to happen, If it does load it only loads straight into normal and never the servers, its annoying, I am gonna keep trying till this works but would like some support in solving this issue. It would really be appreciate it

• Like 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  844

This could be a Easy Anticheat issue for definate, are you getting an error message if any and was your game working prior to EAC's deployment?

• Like 1

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  103

EAC had some issues working on Windows 7 in other games. Probably that causes your issue here. In that case, you won’t be able to play until RageMP removes EAC, or gives us the option to disable it. 

4DcWtjM.png

Chief Fire Marshal Daniel Lovett
Fire Department of the City of Liberty

• Content Count:  2

Yeah thanks for conforming it, I thought it was that issue.On the plus side ive learned a bit of computers white trying to get this installed. Ive had gta5mp works just fine with windows 7 regardless of the lagg issues or compatibly with servers. Ive had this game working on ragemp before few years ago and having this issue now is alarming. The game works flawlessly on my windows and ive never had compatibly issues or rarely on other games so I dont personally see why I should be force to deal with this, you cant deny its the laziness of the owners behind ragemp, It is definitely most likely their essay anti cheat software. I seriously hope they get there shit together, its very unacceptable, plus they bann people for speaking out on it. Regardless I am gonna move on now and keep enjoying the regular online and maybe other tasks and continue on my work and not worry about this anymore. I am gonna go outside and enjoy that fantastic Mexican Restaurant If you guys are still interested in getting this work for windows 7, lets do it as a hobby now.

Ive decided that I am gonna install windows 10 on a different hardrive, I forgot I can just put it on a different port and luckily for me I have  a motherboard that I just put a regular hardrive into the slot and treat it as a portable, I am goona put windows 10 on that operating system while I watch a movie or something, eventually I will install a new alternate gta and ragemp on that hardrive and pop into the regular servers, I might join this one as well. Anyways Cheers guys.

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  467

20 minutes ago, ShadowElite5 said:

Yeah thanks for conforming it, I thought it was that issue.On the plus side ive learned a bit of computers white trying to get this installed. Ive had gta5mp works just fine with windows 7 regardless of the lagg issues or compatibly with servers. Ive had this game working on ragemp before few years ago and having this issue now is alarming. The game works flawlessly on my windows and ive never had compatibly issues or rarely on other games so I dont personally see why I should be force to deal with this, you cant deny its the laziness of the owners behind ragemp, It is definitely most likely their essay anti cheat software. I seriously hope they get there shit together, its very unacceptable, plus they bann people for speaking out on it. Regardless I am gonna move on now and keep enjoying the regular online and maybe other tasks and continue on my work and not worry about this anymore. I am gonna go outside and enjoy that fantastic Mexican Restaurant If you guys are still interested in getting this work for windows 7, lets do it as a hobby now.

Ive decided that I am gonna install windows 10 on a different hardrive, I forgot I can just put it on a different port and luckily for me I have  a motherboard that I just put a regular hardrive into the slot and treat it as a portable, I am goona put windows 10 on that operating system while I watch a movie or something, eventually I will install a new alternate gta and ragemp on that hardrive and pop into the regular servers, I might join this one as well. Anyways Cheers guys.

Is there an particular reason why you are not upgrading from Windows 7 to 10?  If you own a legit copy of W7 I'm highly confident you are able to upgrade without having to worry about extra costs or anything else. In my eyes installing it on a different drive only for GTA would be a waste.

test.png.876e858da6624ad25c2b31c8126aeea7.png

signature.thumb.png.69c9332f99f8dafd469733869e40e255.png.acf9cc15a85165af04a866247283926c.png

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  38

I decided to delete the message, sorry.