Live Update

Highschools in Liberty City

Nekvin

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  60

Here's a list of high schools in case someone is planing on role-playing a high schooler. The source would be grandtheftwiki.
image.png.26327408d5f9ef23e4ce5a0affe1c7b8.png

There are no physical locations for the schools, in case someone is wondering.
Additionally, there might be more schools, but these were listed, thus making them canon.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Untitled-1.png

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  178

On 11/17/2021 at 12:33 AM, Nekvin said:

Here's a list of high schools in case someone is planing on role-playing a high schooler. The source would be grandtheftwiki.
image.png.26327408d5f9ef23e4ce5a0affe1c7b8.png

There are no physical locations for the schools, in case someone is wondering.
Additionally, there might be more schools, but these were listed, thus making them canon.

Will we get a map of where IRP we can RP the schools being located or we have to RP it ourselves??

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  733

Highschools won't be a thing on LCRP. The only educational institute will be Vespucci University, ran by @Neo and others.

4DcWtjM.png.3988786eb78011f1eb6b7ead2b44ac73.png

signature.thumb.png.69c9332f99f8dafd469733869e40e255.png.acf9cc15a85165af04a866247283926c.png

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  251

25 minutes ago, Geo said:

Highschools won't be a thing on LCRP. The only educational institute will be Vespucci University, ran by @Neo and others.

I think he's generally referring them so that people can roleplay being in highschool (assuming we'll let people roleplay 16+), there should definitely not be a highschool roleplay institution on here though. 

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  733

Ah, thanks for the clarification watching. Since these highschools aren't mapped out spatially and are only present in GTA IV lore, we don't really know where they are unless they're physically on the map. 

4DcWtjM.png.3988786eb78011f1eb6b7ead2b44ac73.png

signature.thumb.png.69c9332f99f8dafd469733869e40e255.png.acf9cc15a85165af04a866247283926c.png

43 minutes ago, WatchingEye said:

I think he's generally referring them so that people can roleplay being in highschool (assuming we'll let people roleplay 16+), there should definitely not be a highschool roleplay institution on here though. 

I did mean that but I disagree on the not having actual high schools part. Because in New York just like everywhere else there would be high schools BUT that is up for staff to do it

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  251

23 minutes ago, Alexander Yingcheng said:

I did mean that but I disagree on the not having actual high schools part. Because in New York just like everywhere else there would be high schools BUT that is up for staff to do it

Community's mature enough to the point of realizing that highschool roleplay just dips into all out subpar roleplay if it happens. I'm not aware of any communities having tried it in the past, and only heard rumors of such but University should be the only thing actively being roleplayed on GTA roleplay in my opinion. I'm a strong believer the community should impose a 18+ only playerbase but I also understand that is almost impossible to do or regulate. 

13 minutes ago, WatchingEye said:

Community's mature enough to the point of realizing that highschool roleplay just dips into all out subpar roleplay if it happens. I'm not aware of any communities having tried it in the past, and only heard rumors of such but University should be the only thing actively being roleplayed on GTA roleplay in my opinion. I'm a strong believer the community should impose a 18+ only playerbase but I also understand that is almost impossible to do or regulate. 

I have to admit that there aren't but I think it should be on staff the decision to implement it and people RPING what they want is something useful creates colorful characters. If it was up to me id make like a map with where to RP the exact location of every high school within 1 of the areas but that's just me