Live Update

Fire Department of the City of Liberty - Feedback Thread/Change Log

Karty

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  92

Our applications have opened for both uniformed and non uniformed positions. They will close at 12 AM GMT. Please visit our forums for more information.

• 1 month later...

Applications have been closed for some time now. We did receive and accept 2 applicants which was admittedly more than I expected for a pre-launch application batch. All recruitment is closed until after launch.

We'll be hosting our second command meeting on October 27th and going over some important topics to ensure we're fully prepared for launch. This will likely be the final meeting before launch. As with the last meeting I will post an overview of the topics I went over and anything anyone brought up. I'll be working on redoing any outdated information on our forums.

I'd like to thank the continued support from the community and my fellow faction members. Although things have been quiet we're still committed to providing a unique and approachable EMS/Fire roleplay that everyone can enjoy.

• Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  133

@Adam - resigned from his position as Rescue Battalion Chief and from the Department overall.

test.png.876e858da6624ad25c2b31c8126aeea7.png

We've had our second command meeting this afternoon. Important topics gone over can be seen in this briefing.

CnHQdT0.png

• Ok 1

• 2 months later...

Although I intended to wait for launch we're going to go ahead and open OOC recruitment for Fire Officers once again. Ideally we're looking for 3 Captains and 4 Lieutenants. As an Officer you will be tasked with overseeing an assigned station and/or apparatus. I invite anyone who has FD experience and leadership qualities to PM me where we can begin the application process.

• Like 2

After looking through our existing stations and making predictions about what the playerbase will initially do we've made some changes to our fire apparatus placement. I've come up with the following solution which will ensure a consistent response is available for all of Dukes, Broker, Bohan, and Algonquin upon launch. If emergency situations do pop up in Alderney then Northwood is still within close reach of bridge access to the west.

mV6WTbs.png

Due to these changes some of our patches will be outdated and we'll work to get those replaced sometime in the near future though it is not a priority. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Following a recent hiring we have filled the remaining command spots. We will not be bringing anyone else into the faction until launch when applications will likely be opened.

• 1 month later...

Following the resignation of WatchingEye it's been decided that @Kaos will take command of the Bureau of Fire Investigations.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Following the introduction of clubs on the forum we've begun to set one up which can be found in the Clubs section of the forum. We will be adding more to it as time goes on and we're going to be discussing what forums and applications can go on here and which ones should remain on our actual forum. In the meantime it exists as a way to offer feedback and ask questions. It is open to anyone and the membership function only exists to allow our faction leadership to have moderation controls.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...

@Sid has resigned from the department & I would personally like to thank him for being such an integral part of the faction. @Jorgensen will be taking the vacancy. 

Otherwise there are no changes to announce. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1