Ras

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  122

On 9/29/2021 at 8:59 AM, jaysavv said:

Haile Selassie! 

Shower Man fake Rastafari, ya'see'meh.

Rasta nah sell pelico ta' pickney. Shower Man done work fa' C.I.A., bredrin.

Shower Man seh praise Selassie I to fool Rasta-Far-Eye. We nah Righteous!

ALL PRAISE DUDU!

To put it, short... the Real Rastafaris oppose The Shower Posse for poisoning the communities with cocaine, crack-cocaine, and firearms, as it is not an "Ital" or "Righteous" way of living. Shower Posse sort of dissed the Rastafaris in this tune... 

"ALTHOUGH SELASSIE I COME FIRST, WE HAVE TO BIG UP TO DUDUS, HE ALLOW TIVOLI TO LIVE MORE LONGER!// Mi a Rasta Mon, have to Stand Firm and Strong, mi seh he look fly across di water// Ohhhhhh, oh-la-lal, Uno like Jim Brown go suck ya muddah!"... 

Sort of implying that they actually, to a certain degree, respect Jim Brown and Dudus just as much as Selassie. In Shower Posse's eyes, Rastafaris praise Selassie for uplifting Africans of the diaspora, but then say "Jim Brown, go suck yuh muddah" when he uplifts Tivoli Gardens. Shower Posse's willing to praise Selassie for uplifting blacks WHILE praising Dudus and Jim Brown for uplifting Tivoli Gardens, yet these "Orthodox Rastafaris" are willing to tell Jim Brown to go "suck yuh muddah" for selling cocaine and crack-cocaine to youths. Hence, it's war, as Jim Brown and Dudus Coke are perceived to be a Cult of Personalities in Tivoli Gardens, on the level of Selassie I.

❤️

• Insightful 1

On 8/27/2021 at 11:31 AM, Effect said:

Eyyy finally Jamaican gang. Hell yeah, looking forward to this.

Just want to emphasize that they function more like an "off the grid DTO" than a "gang" in the modern U.S.

A lot of the "Shottah" films are based on cases within the 90s.

They're more organized than street gangs, but less organized than LCNs.

EDIT: The reason as to why most Cocaine, within the U.S., is "cut/laced" is because of the Shower Posse. They collaborate with LCN's and Cartels with transporting cocaine through Caribbean customs agencies into Miami and NY, and then cut their share of the cocaine and distribute it to the African-American sets. Think of it as... the Black La Eme with zero hierarchy or reglas. 

Most Shower Posse members that are arrested are caught when they (Diplomats) hang out at the trap houses of Blood & Crip sets, with MOST of them doing their best to disguise themselves as "Bloods" and "Crips" when arrested to avoid being connected to the Posse.

• 2 months later...

We're still alive and strong, with enough research to take this far.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  15

good luck widdit i know dlimit's taking this far 💯

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much for the support. We have an active discord channel, preparing ourselves for this concept, if interested. P.M. this account or add Ras#4049 if interested.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  715

Just got around to reading this. Very invested in this and I want to see you guys thrive. Best of luck to you all.

• Love 1

Big Cult of Personality around the leaders of The Shower Posse, Lester "Lloyd" Coke (Jim Brown) and Christopher "Dudus" Coke, within Tivoli Gardens and all over the world amongst Shower Posse members. They are the "Selassie I" in the eyes of the Shower Posse. Great "Community Leaders" that had uplifted the conditions of the impoverished garrisons of Jamaica, specifically Tivoli Gardens.

The phrase "Shower" often resembles either "Money" or "Bullets". These members are heavily politicized, involved or affected by the Civil War that lead to the arrest of their community leader, Christopher "Dudus" Coke, let alone the intentional murder of his father, Lester "Lloyd" Coke. Literal citizens were armed to the teeth, engaging in armed combat against the Jamaican regimental forces to prevent Dudus from getting arrested. Their entire operations are based on funding the Jamaican Labour Party (whom are the C.I.A.-backed Conservatives) to further empower their operations in Jamaica. Hence, not only are they just a group of "Jamaican narcotics smugglers", but a heavily politicized and organized Drug Trade Organization consisting of former street-militias and gang members, bonded by profit to benefit their political interests, overseas.

"Presidents (Money), they could run the residents// Matta radda run di tune and play with excellence (Gun-Play)// Presidents (Politicans of the PNP), they nah run di residents// When it come time to run up, we rise di gun up..."... Showered with Cash, Showered with Bullets.

Every year, they undergo massive celebrations of the founding of the Jamaican Labour Party, Lester "Lloyd" Coke (Jim Brown), and Christopher "Dudus" Coke... representation of "Loyalty". However, that Loyalty is exerted through "Fear":

• Like 1

• Ras changed the title to The Shower Posse (D.T.O.)
  • 9TriLLo locked this topic